Monday, March 10, 2008
I'm finally moving
Sarah's company, as part of their corporate relocation policy, is purchasing anyone's house who doesn't sell within a certain amount of time. Since our house in Los Lunas didn't sell within the last few months, we are going ahead with the buyout. We are now trying to move out by the end of this week. Talk about hectic. Luckily her company is going to pack up most of my things for me, but I'm still trying to sort out what staying with me in Albuquerque and what gets sent to Colorado. So far I've moved most of my stuff over to my buddy Chris's place, and now I just have to wait for the movers to come and get my stuff on Friday.
After the movers leave, I'm headed up to Westminster to drop off Bella at her new home and to spend the weekend with Sarah and her sister Caitlin, who's flying in for the weekend.
My new address is :
3400 Bryn Mawr Dr NE
Apt 52,
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment