For years now, I've been an avid reader of financial web sites and other areas that dispense free investing tips. A few months ago I decided to try my hand at stock picking since I had some disposable income sitting around in a savings account. I started picking stocks at the Motley Fool (one of the most popular investment sites) and I was astonished today when I logged on to see that I'm in the 99.21 percentile of investors in terms of picking stocks that beat the S&P 500.
Now if only I had enough money to actually follow up with my 60 stock picks... All in good time I guess. Now if I could get you all to send me your money to invest, I can start my own Ponzi scheme and make myself rich!
If anyone wants to risk their own riches on the whims of myself, you can see my picks here.
No comments:
Post a Comment