Seeing Liz's new found freedom to girlify Doug's blog, Sarah is now demanding the same right on my blog. But since I'm more of a man than Doug, I decided to stand up for my rights (by "stand-up" I mean quickly cave into her demands and beg for forgiveness for ever thinking otherwise, much like every other demand in our marriage). In the near future, the format of this blog may change. The color palette will become softer, a little more subtle (most likely featuring some pastels), and some of the posts will feature things that I would never venture to force upon you, such as proper spelling and correct grammar. She may even forgo the use of incomplete sentances and run-on sentances in favor of paragraphs and complete thoughts.
I, already, and not a fan of the new format that actually hasn't even happend yet, but if I actually had my way, I'd probably be sleeping on the couch. Man do I hate sleeping on the couch...
1 comment:
*snap crack*!!
I mean, uh, yes, dear.
Post a Comment