Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Look out world

So it's been a while since I've done an update on the ol' blog, so I figured I might as well kick off the blogging season with a big update, huge really. Well, now that I think about it, it's not that big, yet anyways. It'll probably take a few years to be big in fact, but that's besides the point.

Basically this summer has been a productive one for the Bishop's. Sarah started a new position at RES America's, I've moved into a new position at my job, we got a new place up in the mountains, made a baby, and bought a sailboat. "Wait a minute," you say, "what is that you just said?" you might ask. That's right... I bought a sailboat. I've been wanting to do it for a while and I finally convince Grandpa to sell it. Oh, you're talking about the other thing? Yeah, we're going to be parents in May. May 4thish anyways. I've attached some pictures from this over paid gentleman that assures me it's a baby. I still think it looks like a kidney bean, so come May 4th, we'll see who's right.

All kidding aside, we're both super excited to be parents and I can't wait to raise him/her up to be the most sarcastic, cynical dictator to ever rule the United States of America.


The revolution begins, May 2010.

VIVA BISHOP!

5 comments:

Greg said...

that's one nice looking blob of cells you've got there...

Unknown said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!! WELCOME TO THE PARENTING WORLD!!

Todd and Steph said...

Congrats on the newest Spartan to join the clan!!!!! Can't wait to meet him or her. Either way GO GREEN!

Tii-A said...

Congrats! Looks just like you Brian!

-Jason

Unknown said...

I would never have guessed Brian was smart enough to reproduce and thus thought the world was safe from bring another Brian Bishop into this world...God save us all
Congratulations you two!! Also dont tell Courtney!!!!