Sunday, February 21, 2010

before there were digital cameras...


There was ungodly chaos, confusion, drama, and disaster.



Welcome to College.

Did I mention I had a really good time in college? (er, don't look too closely)

You have no idea how many pictures are piled up here. Piles and piles and piles.. I literally have thousands of pictures from college in shoebox upon shoebox upon shoebox. And get this - I didn't even own a camera in college. But luckily (or unluckily depending on the picture and who you're talking to) everyone else did. And I always got copies.

These are my treasures people.

And in my attempt to get somewhat organized, my goal is to put them in albums over them next month or so. I cannot imagine how many albums this is going to take, but I don't care.  And I would not dare attempt scanning them - besides being completely tedious, that would totally take away from all that these pictures are. And not to mention all of Brian's pictures that are flailing around aimless in the basement as well that need homes, but I can only tackle one thing at a time.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Youll get it done. I ended up putting pics in albums one day a few years ago and I have over 8 albums full of pics.