Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas!

So tonight I just got back from Christmas back in Michigan with the Soos clan, and as always, it was a blast. This is the second year in a row that the entire family was there for Christmas, which was great. I don't often get to see everyone in one place and it really makes the holidays special to all be together.
Christmas happened in typical Soos fashion. It started out at the local Golf club for lunch, proceeded to Grandma and Grandpa's house for presents, and then enough finger food to feed an army. I probably gained 12 pounds over the course of two days and I'm really feeling like I need to get out and run now.
I also got my first real expose to the Nintendo Wii which was sweet. I dominated in bowling but then proceeded to get my ass kicked by Sarah in boxing.
On Sunday we spent the morning at Grandma's house, and then the rest of the evening I got to just relax with my immediate family. We ended up going out to eat at Phil's Pizzeria in M-ville which was fantastic and brings back lots of memories of when I lived back home.
Now I'm back in the Crackie, having to spend Christmas away from my wife, which really sucks. Hopefully next year I'll be living with her in Denver and we won't be 1000 miles apart on this holiday.

No comments: