Monday, July 19, 2010

What the heck just happened?


Well it seems over the course of the last year, this blog has gone from Brian's Blog of Hiking Awesomeness, so Sarah's Blog of Poopy Diapers.  I guess that's what happens when you have a baby.  I like to say that I miss the other stuff, which I kind of do, but it's been replaced by other, more wonderful things (hint: I'm talking about Adeline...)

Anyways, continuing on Adeline's adventures of flight, we spent a long weekend at the cottage in Michigan, where Adeline was passed around and admired by many a family member.  A few days and a little baby sunburn later, Adeline was back in Michigan after a successful forth airplane ride.  Nice!

Last weekend, we again took her on a tour of the United States as we drove to Albuquerque for wedding.  We had a fabulous time watching our friends Joe and Courtney get married in Santa Fe, followed by a great wedding reception down in the Crackie.

We had a blast catching up with all of our NM friends that we hadn't seen in a while and hopefully we'll get to see all of them again soon.

Anyways, here are some more pictures of my adorable little daughter.

No comments: