Monday, October 27, 2008

Rock Climbing and Corn Mazes

Saturday morning, Sarah and I were looking for something exciting to do so I convinced her to go to the Boulder Rock Club with me to rock climb for the day.  Since I already owned equipment, we would only have to buy day passes and rent stuff for her.  When we got there I expressed interest in joining the Club so they let Sarah in for free and didn't charge us for equipment.  We climbed for a few hours and had a blast.  I'm really excited to keep climbing there more and more over the next few months.  After just a few routes, my forearms hurt like hell and I was tired.  Luckily it's just down the road from my new job in Boulder to, so it'll be easy to climb after work.

Saturday night we had Greg, Christina, and Lance over for dinner, and then we all headed out to the Haunted Field of Screams and the Dead Man's Corn Maze.  It was $25 to do both attractions and you could spend another $12 to be a VIP and skip the line.  After hearing that the line was a few hours long, we anted up the money and skipped ahead of all the highschoolers and middleschoolers who couldn't afford the extra dough (it's good to be employed...)  We finished off the evening with some wine and then everyone headed home around midnight.

Sunday was more relaxing as Sarah and went downtown to a British Pub at 10am to watch Arsenal play, then walked around downtown all afternoon.

No comments: